Sunday, December 6, 2015

Vendor Profile #7: Hitokoo


What does your creative process look like?
From concept to design; pattern to final product, each piece is hand crafted in my studio. I source fine quality, luxurious natural fabrics in limited quantities. In the ethic of handcraft and small run production, I create original pieces of contemporary wearable art.


What do you listen to while you work?
 I start my work days in the studio listening to podcast favourites: Freakonomics, Snap Judgement, and Radiolab.


Fave local makers?
Gathering Bliss makes an all natural Healing Salve and an Arnica Salve, they are magical and potent. I love Johanna's Charlotte and Stewart doll company where she creates an inclusive world view of sweet zombie dolls with changeable outfits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment