Friday, December 11, 2015

Vendor Profile #24: See Laurie Sew


Hamilton native Laurie Remillard creates beautiful and unique handmade quilts, wall art, stitched accessories and gifts. 

"Born and raised in Hamilton, I love the season changes and the new starts that come with them. My favourite time of the year is fall, when the mornings are cool and crisp and the sun shines throughout the day, and the evenings are perfect for sitting out under the stars - and under a warm quilt! I am a list maker, a podcast junkie (I love the creative entrepreneur stuff!), and I love scrapbooking, painting and cooking, but my passion is quilting. I love the intricacy of patchwork; the details and embellishment on a mini quilt; the colours, patterns and texture of a pieced project. I create one of a kind art quilts that are perfect little wall-hangings, cozy lap quilts and full sized patchwork and memory quilts. At the Handmade Hamilton Holiday Show I will also have abundant stocking stuffers, teacher gifts and little things for yourself – all stitched or sewing related."


No comments:

Post a Comment