Monday, November 13, 2017

Vendor Profile: Crochet Colour Culture



Crocheting has been a life long passion of mine.  I am inspired by many other artisans and new people that I meet along the path of life.  The inspiration results in a thought process to translate into a crochet design that is my own unique creative style.  Colourful, comfortable, well made, one of a kind funky works of art.  My latest twisted head wrap is made from Briggs and Little yarn which is spun in a New Brunswick mill using the original equipment from 1876.  My wooden buttons are handcrafted by a Calgary artist and each button has it's own character that adds to the headwrap and many of my other creations.  



My Canadiana novelty animal hats include a maple leaf pin made by local artist Adele D'Arcy Urban Folk Art. I will have a variety of items available at the market, including the headwraps, slippers, novelty hats, mittens, scarves, and some surprises.  Great gift giving items for that someone special, including you!
  
I am a firm believer in supporting other Canadian artisans. I am a lifelong resident of Hamilton and enjoy how the city has evolved in all the arts, thanks to the many wonderful people who make Hamilton their home.  

1 comment:

  1. Handmade Inspirational Bracelets i'd like your blog! excellent! thanks for sharing your wonderful ideas with us.

    ReplyDelete